Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors. Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
- Fixed stability issue when closing a Scrivener project
- Fixed issue with syncing midnight dates with Scrivener
- No longer sets documents to "Untitled" if they are blank, to allow for Scrivener 3's dynamic title
- Prevent end dates being earlier than start dates
- Added option to choose internal delimiter for fields with more than one value
- Added era into the date for CSV exports when it is not "AD"
- Fixed issues when cutting and pasting between timelines with different templates
- Fixed stability issue when deleting tags
- Added validation to prevent creating a calendar with 0 hours in a day
- Fixed file extension for automatic backups
- Fixed issue with dragging multiple events on the timeline
- Role icons are now correctly saved in the template
- Small additions to available color palette
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor