Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors. Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
- Added option in Display Settings to show event duration as part of title
- Numerous other bug fixes with Ulysses syncing, including syncing tags and keywords.
- Fixed bug reordering columns in Relationship View
- Fixed bugs in expanded event display of tags and checkbox values
- Fixed bug where time was omitted when exporting to CSV
- Fixed bug that allowed Add Event window to be submitted with invalid data
- Searching for "Now" or "Today" will now scroll to local time instead of GMT
- Disable menu items in project selection window
- Indicate error in Add Entity window when typing a name that already exists
- Fixed rounding on calculation of parent numeric values
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor