Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors. Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
- Fixed issue preventing AppStore and Setapp versions from syncing with Ulysses unless the version from our website was run first
- Fixed potential crash importing certain CSV files
- Added warning feedback when creating an entity via inspector with the same name as another entity
- Fixed bug where tabbing out of Parent dropdown in Add Event window causes its value to change
- Fixed display issue where very long unbroken text strings such as URLs may be cutoff instead of wrapping to a new line
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor