Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors.
Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
- Increased maximum zoom level for "zero hour" calendars.
- Events are now sorted alphabetically by title after start and end dates, rather than arbitrarily.
- Non-Web links are now included in HTML table export
- Fixed drawing bug that didn't update event note indicator dots on the display
- When syncing a timeline to a Scrivener document for the very first time, existing metadata in the Scrivener document
- Fixed crash when importing very large CSV files
- Prevented potential crash caused by faulty external applications inserting menu items into the system Context Menu
- Added ability to launch the user forum from the help menu
- Added registration confirmation message
- Fixed several issues with inspector widgets not saving changes
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later