Adobe Premiere Pro CC lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it’s just the beginning: You’ll get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
- New: Editing finesse Edit more efficiently with a redesigned Timeline, intuitive track targeting, and dozens of new shortcuts. See critical information such as duplicate frames and through edits. With Paste Attributes, you can copy and paste the specific effects you need from one clip to another.
- New: Link & Locate - Modern productions are built on hundreds (if not thousands) of clips. It's easy to lose track of files and backups saved on multiple drives. Link & Locate helps you track down your clips quickly, making media management ��" and your productions ��" more efficient.
- New: Lumetri Deep Color Engine - Quickly apply rich, beautiful, preset color grades in Adobe Premiere Pro thanks to the Lumetri Deep Color Engine. With the Looks Browser, preview and add looks from Adobe SpeedGrade as easily as adding a dissolve. Also import LUTs from other systems.
- New: Precise audio control - Control sound with the Audio Clip Mixer, adjusting clips independently for a perfect mix. Get hands-on with an audio control surface for more precision. Fine-tune with the TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3 and Audio Units (Mac OS only).
- New: Adobe Anywhere integration - Adobe Premiere Pro integrates with Adobe Anywhere* for video. Team members work with files on a shared server without downloading. Avoid versioning problems. Make and review edits from any location. Assemble the best team ��" with no geographic limits.
- New: Mezzanine codecs, native formats - Industry-standard mezzanine codecs are built in. Edit cross-platform with Apple ProRes (encode on Mac OS 10.8 only). Get cross-platform support for MXF-wrapped Avid DNxHD files. Natively edit even more formats thanks to new support for Sony XAVC and Panasonic AVC-Intra 200.
- New: Closed captioning - Brand-new capabilities for importing and manipulating closed captions have been designed with editors in mind. Intuitively import, view, edit, adjust positioning and layout, and export media with closed captions ��" either embedded or as separate files. Mercury Playback Engine
- New: Mercury Playback Engine - Now, more editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to support for a wider range of GPUs. Get enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA. Render less often, work faster with third-party effects, and face deadlines with more confidence.
- New: High-fidelity interchange - Get greater accuracy and a smoother workflow when importing or exporting Avid or Final Cut Pro projects. AAF import is more accurate, with improved support for DNxHD media. And, you can choose just the sequences you want when exporting to XML or AAF.
- New: Improved multicam editing - Working with multiple video angles just got easier. Set up multicam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms. You can even mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.
- New: Adobe Story panel - Robust scriptwriting tool. Import scripts and the associated metadata with the new Story panel in Adobe Premiere Pro. Quickly navigate to specific scenes, locations, dialogue, and characters as you edit.
- New: Project browsing - Spend less time searching and more time editing. Find and ingest content faster with the improved Media Browser. Browse existing projects to find the specific sequences and media you need and import them into your current project.
- New: Multiple GPU export support - Adobe Premiere Pro can now take full advantage of computers with multiple GPU cards for significantly accelerated export times. Rendering and compression just got a whole lot faster.
- New: Adobe Exchange panel - Give your editing system a boost with the latest plug-ins and extensions. The Adobe Exchange panel is a convenient way to browse, install, and find support for free and paid add-ons.
- Broad format support - Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback. For tape-based workflows, the new Edit-to-Tape panel allows for easier layback (third-party hardware required).
- Enhanced monitoring - See the details you need right in the Source and Program Monitor panels. Switch between video and audio waveforms with one click. See improved title and action safe guides. Plus, the whole app is updated with HiDPI support for enhanced viewing on the newest monitors.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 4GB RAM
- 7200 RPM hard drive or faster