Adobe Muse 2017 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
Copy style attributes between elements
- With Adobe Muse CC 2018.1, you can copy right-click and copy the style attributes of one element and then simply right-click another element and select Paste Attributes. You can also selectively copy and paste attributes as well using this feature.
Fixes to customer-reported issues and Stability & Performance Improvements
- This release patches issues reported in the October 2017 release, and other errors that caused the app to crash.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor