Adobe Muse 2017 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Fixes To Customer-Reported Issues and Stability and Performance Improvements:
- This release patches issues reported from the August 2017 release. Fixes include page layout issues in sites created in previous versions, unexpected app behavior while exporting sites, and other errors that caused the app to crash.
Backward Compatible Files In Adobe Muse:
- With Adobe Muse CC 2018, when you open a .muse file created in an older version of the app, file conversion takes place. This file cannot be reopened in an older version of Muse. To ensure that you have a copy of the file as created in the older version, a backup copy is automatically created at the same location.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor