Adobe Muse 2017 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
- [Fixed] Adding a video widget to the canvas of a Muse website caused the app to freeze and become unresponsive
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor