Adobe Muse 2017 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
- Composition triggers can be horizontally misaligned on export if they have different stroke weights across states
- Selecting Undo after resizing the width of a page in Design mode can cause a crash with the error message, "unknown BP type"
- Moving an object within the Layers panel also moves the object vertically on the page
- Widgets with page-pinned triggers with different styling in their normal and active states look misaligned when published
- Moving the breakpoints bar after creating a hyperlink, resizing the page width and then undoing can cause Muse to crash
- If the network connection is interrupted while publishing, Muse will crash with the error message, "SiteFile.getBinaryContent called before SiteFile.writeToStream"
- A site’s pages can look incorrect in the browser if different breakpoints have different sticky footer settings
- Muse can crash when moving the breakpoints bar in Design mode on a page containing a 100% width rectangle and a larger image on top of it
- Some users with Business Catalyst sites don't have access to their sites
- Publishing a site to Business Catalyst on a Mac whose language setting in the System Preferences is set to Hebrew causes a crash
- Choosing "Collect All Assets" from the Assets panel in a site with missing CC Libraries assets causes a crash
- An extra slash appears after the domain name when publishing a site to Business Catalyst with custom domains
- The "Publish to Business Catalyst" dialog has incorrect string translations for the Russian language on Windows
- Sites published to Business Catalyst with .oam animations cannot be edited with In-Browser Editing
- Fixed-width HiDPI sites with placed images are exporting at 1.5 times expected size and report incorrect dimensions in the Assets panel
- Muse shortcuts are missing from the Programs menu after upgrading to Muse 2015.2 on Windows
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor