Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient presets help you quickly output for virtually any screen. Adobe Media Encoder is included in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Adobe Prelude software.
- Preset Browser – Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding presets.
- Fast, sure output to virtually any screen – Quickly and easily output your work for virtually any video or device format. Customize, set, and organize your favorite presets in the Preset Browser for fast export and batch encoding in the background.
- Performance and stability – Use Watch Folders to quickly encode video from a single source to multiple output formats.
- ARRIRAW, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X support – Import your ARRIRAW, 5K RED EPIC®, and RED Scarlet-X footage directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS6 for transcoding to HD and SD formats.
- Improved performance when decoding H.264 8 bit 4:2:0 .mp4 and .mov on Mac hardware.
- Improved performance when decoding HEVC on Mac hardware.
- VR sequence export support for 8k x 8k to H.264
- HEVC format hardware encoding support for Intel graphics in Windows OS.
- Performance improvement for Sony RAW/XOCN formats.
- Support for export of XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats.
- Support to view Panasonic camera acquisition metadata in Premiere Pro.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor