Adobe InDesign CC 2018 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Work With Endnotes:
- Add endnotes to documents and set them up so readers can jump directly from annotations in the text to the endnote references. Control endnote numbering, formatting, and layout - and import endnotes from Microsoft Word.
- Draw attention to paragraphs in your layouts by adding border lines around them, and create custom corner designs for your paragraph borders.
Object Styles Enhancements:
- Set or modify an object’s size or position once to update it across your entire document using Object Styles.
Manage Text In Creative Cloud Libraries:
- Libraries in InDesign now support text, so you can store and access the passages you use most - like taglines, brand marketing descriptions, and other boilerplate copy. Plus, share text between InDesign and Illustrator libraries.
- Quickly navigate through large font collections now that you can filter by font classifications such as Serif, Sans Serif, and Handwritten.
Find Similar Fonts:
- The Font menu lets you search for fonts based on visual similarity.
HTML Export improvements:
- Export clean, simple code that developers can easily use to implement your designs on the web.
- Also includes: Faster launch times, greater stability, and improved accessibility for PDF exports.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor