Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 allows you to design, develop, and publish for web and mobile platforms without getting buried in code. Dreamweaver provides an intuitive visual interface for website creation and editing, and offers up-to-date compatibility with web standards as well as first-class support for HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery.
- Support for PHP 7.1 - In earlier versions of Dreamweaver, you could access code hints and parser checks for PHP 5.6. Dreamweaver 17.1 is set up for PHP versions 5.6 and 7.1. You can choose to compile your site’s PHP files with 5.6 or 7.1 through the Site Setup dialog box, or Edit > Preferences.
- Improved find and replace - This release includes important enhancements to the find and replace features. You can now search for attributes and tags using the Find and Replace dialog box (Find > Find and Replace in Files). You can use this dialog even if no files are open in Dreamweaver (searching within a folder, for instance). In addition, the Find and Replace Quick Find bar (Find > Find and Replace) is now moved to the bottom of the Dreamweaver workspace. Use this panel to quickly find and replace text and attributes within the current document. New keyboard shortcuts for find and replace:
- Find in Current Document: Ctrl + F (on Windows), and Cmd + F (on Mac)
- Find and Replace in Files: Ctrl + Shift + F (on Windows), and Cmd + Shift + F (on Mac)
- Replace in Current Document: Ctrl + H (on Windows), and Cmd + Alt + F (on Mac)
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor