The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- A bug where previews could not be stopped during playback.
- An issue with Roto Brush where Refine Edge strokes failed to morph and adapt to changes in footage over time.
- A crash that could occur if a script attempts to display a dialog box when you switch workspaces.
- An issue so that clicking on a property’s "Include in graph editor" button no longer causes a "Could not convert to Unicode" error when After Effects is run in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
- Crashes related to using South East Asian languages in a composition.
- An import issue where Illustrator REC709 files were incorrectly interpreted as sRGB.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor