The new, more connected After Effects CC can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 13.8 (2015.3):
- Smoother playback experience - New audio and video preview architecture lets you playback cached frames in real time with synced audio.
- Faster app performance - Move faster when working in the Compositions panel or scrubbing through the timeline.
- Accelerated effects - Render faster using GPU-accelerated effects such as Gaussian Blur and Lumetri Color.
- Get creative with color - Isolate and adjust colors, balance whites and make subtle shade adjustments with enhanced Lumetri Color tools. Create and apply new preset SpeedLooks in a single click.
- Simplified Character Animator - Quickly tag puppet layers and record multiple takes of a character's movement. Export faster with new Dynamic Link to Adobe Media Encoder. Control how each child moves with its parent using new puppet attachments.
- Motion Trigger and Auto Blink behaviors - Drag your characters across the screen and have them automatically animate according to their movements.
- Faster importing - Import image sequences up to 10x faster over a local network or when using shared storage.
- Improved Live 3D Pipeline - Export animated 3D text and shape layers to CINEMA 4D for a more efficient workflow. Customize your elements and see them update instantly via CINEWARE.
- Better collaboration with libraries - Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
- Updated Libraries panel - Find the right content faster with a larger Libraries panel and filtered search of Adobe Stock, as well as new icons that make it easy to identify licensed Stock assets. See the length and format of each video in your libraries and get links to video previews.
- And so much more:
- Ability to composite with native 8K and 6K footage
- Encoding with custom render settings
- Swiping across open panels with the Hand tool
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor