The new, more connected After Effects CC can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 13.5 (2015):
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Find the perfect image or graphic for your project - Save time finding, licensing and managing royalty-free stock images and graphics now that After Effects CC integrates with the new Adobe Stock service. Once you save an image to your Creative Cloud Libraries, it’s immediately available for use in your compositions and other creative projects.
- Your assets, available anywhere - Access and share important creative assets -- like Looks and graphics -- via Creative Cloud Libraries that are available in After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator; mobile apps like Shape; and services like Adobe Stock.
- Preview without interruptions - Adjust a composition’s properties and even resize panels without interrupting playback. Uninterrupted preview keeps up with your creativity.
- Track faces with greater accuracy - The Face Tracker makes it easy to apply effects to select areas of faces. Use simple tracking to color correct or blur a face; track specific points to change eye color or mouth movements; or track measurements, such as how wide an eye is open. You can even export data to Adobe Character Animator.
- Easily animate 2D characters - Give life to characters you create in Illustrator or Photoshop by acting out their movements in front of a webcam. Adobe Character Animator tracks your facial movements, lets you record dialogue or a voice performance and enables you to trigger actions with your keyboard.
- Preview the way that works best for you - Preview compositions, layers and footage based on your experience and preferences. Choose intuitive default behaviors, create customized previews for different triggers or revert to legacy preview behaviors with a few clicks.
- Adapt the UI to your preferences - Navigate panels faster thanks to streamlined panel groups. Adjust the brightness of interactive controls to get the contrast just right.
- Optimize the UI for touch - In the first steps toward a more touch-friendly compositing environment, After Effects makes it easier to navigate between panels in a group by letting you choose and activate panels with touch-optimized controls.
- And so much more - Also includes: Enhancements that save time when working with expressions, the ability to import JPEG 2000 files and more.
OS X 10.9 or later