Acrobat Pro DC is available only as a part of Adobe Creative Cloud, and can only be installed and/or updated through Adobe’s Creative Cloud app.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
- A new version number for Acrobat and Acrobat Reader
- Create rich PDFs from Microsoft Office formats on Mac
- Easily copy highlighted text
- Sign PDF files with DirectInk
- Run OCR on scanned documents with live text
- Accessibility enhancements
- Preflight enhancements
- Deploy Acrobat Reader from an internal update server
- Deploy Acrobat and Acrobat Reader using Remote Update Manager
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor