Acronis True Image can help you protect your data by creating a full system image backup. Keep all your data safe even if your computer is lost, stolen or damaged. Backup locally or to the cloud, and access your files anytime, anywhere.
More ways to keep your Mac protected: Acronis True Image is a full system image backup solution that works with both local and cloud storage.
You choose where, when, and how to back up. Use external drives, cloud storage, Time Capsule, or any NAS device. Set your own backup schedule to save changes constantly as you work, create and play. Back up anything – even your virtual Windows machine when using Parallels.
In addition, Acronis True Image allows you to quickly recover your entire system or just the files you need anytime, anywhere. Moreover, you can backup your Parallels virtual Windows machine in it’s active state providing the latest snapshot of your data and image.
Acronis True Image enables you to manage your backups easily and efficiently with the simple and intuitive user interface. Choose a cloud storage plan that best fits your needs – from a starter 250GB plan to gigantic 1TB storage for all your memories, music, and movies.
Furthermore, your files and full system image are protected automatically and encrypted for privacy.
- Modernized Look and Feel
- Archiving. Free up disk space by archiving large or rarely used files to the Acronis Cloud.*
- Online Dashboard. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices for yourself and your family, by using an online dashboard. (This feature requires an Acronis True Image Cloud subscription.)
- Mobile Backup. Back up your pictures, videos, contacts, and events from iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and transfer them to other devices. Back up Android Messages too!*
- File and Folder Backup. Select files and folders that you need to back up and store them locally or in Acronis Cloud.
- Optimized Performance. Both local and online backups are now faster. Save time with the industry’s fastest online backup and recovery -- up to 50 percent faster than the competition.
- Latest OSs Support. Optimized for the latest OS X versions.
- Improved Backup Experience. Our team has been focused on delivering various improvements for your backup experience: simplified backup creation and editing, easy backup naming, enhanced accessibility, improved keyboard support, and much more.
- Multilingual boot media
- New login mechanism
- Fixed issues with activation, when using Upgrade Serial Number
- Fixed performance issues connected with network unavailability
- Improved support for large files in Archiving
- Fixed doubling backups in Acronis Cloud
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor