ACDSee Pro can accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Pro is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow.
Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don’t need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices.
ACDSee Pro automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive.
Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Pro instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos.
- Import from Device or Camera, the Option Place in subfolder would produce an error message and the import would fail.
- Import from Device or Camera, the Thumbnail Zoom slider didn't work properly on OS X 10.9
- Uploading certain files to ACDSee 365 on OS X 10.9 would sometimes crash ACDSee Mac Pro.
- Develop Mode Exposure warning shortcut key did not work.
- ACDSee Mac Pro 3 now available in German and French.
- Help File updates.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later