Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths, 3 samplers, 390 drum kits, and 4000 loops, the possibilities are endless.
Improvements and Feature Changes:
- Introduced Control Surface support for Roli Blocks.
- The Live GUI could become corrupted when instantiating certain third party devices.
- When activating Link during playback, the playhead would in some cases jump to the beginning of Live's arrangement timeline.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor