3DWeather shows weather information in an interesting style. It lets you keep a 3D animated widget on the desktop that generates scenic representation of the present weather condition. One can also hide the widget and access the app from Menubar. It can be easy and quick to get latest weather updates and forecast whenever you need them. Hover over the widget and wait for some time. A pop up window will automatically appear with the basic weather details and statistics.
Statistics from Weather Underground
- Dew Point
- UV index
- Wind chill
- Heat index
- Precipitation in percentage
- Precipitation in mm
- Sunset and Sunrise timing with last update time
- Hourly weather forecast for the next 36 hours
- Daily weather forecast for the next 4 days
- Alert notifications
- 21 themes
- Save up to 10 locations in the app.
- Open app at login.
- Browse weather forecast from Menu Bar.
- Use weather icon in dock with temperature status.
- Float widget on top of everything in Desktop.
- Adjust transparency of widget.
- Choose from four different widget sizes.
- Get weather alert in Notification Center with sound.
- Get feeds from other weather info provider and use it in the app.
- Change weather icons from 2 different icon sets that is available in the app.
- View weather info and forecast in Window Style and view it in fullscreen from there.
- Free future updates with new themes guaranteed.
- Minor bugs fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor