2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what’s most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won’t force you to use a particular task management methodology. 2Do will simply amaze you, from start to finish.
- Simple tasks, checklists, and projects
- Lists and smart lists
- Quick Look
- Quick entry
- Alarms and notifications
- Password protection
- Automatic backups
- New features for Yosemite: Action Extension, Sharing options (AirDrop, Message, Email etc), Share Extension, Handoff (coming soon to iOS) and an incredibly useful Today Widget that lets you assign a custom list
- Support for a GTD Inbox, as a default collection list
- Improved Task Editor and the List picker
- Improved Date picker
- Support for Durations in Dates. Set a duration along with a Due Date to cause Tasks to appear in Today sooner.
- New editor for assigning Actions (Call, Email, Visit, Browse etc).
- New editor for assigning and creating Locations
- Utility Panel with both Tags and Locations. Add and assign locations to your tasks.
- New and improved Project View. Easier to toggle between Project View and normal list view by selecting a sub-task or a project
- Overhauled Background Sync
- New and improved 3rd party CalDAV sync, including support for popular 3rd party services such as Fruux and ownCloud New and improved Search capabilities. The search options screen has been updated to include a visual rule-builder.
- Create complex searches, or manually control how you wish to join search criterias using brackets and logical AND and OR.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor