2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what’s most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won’t force you to use a particular task management methodology. 2Do will simply amaze you, from start to finish.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
- Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
- Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LISTS & SMART LISTS
- In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
- Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
- Manage tags within Tag Groups.
- Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
- Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
- Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
- Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method: iCloud Reminders (CalDAV), Dropbox, Toodledo or CalDAV.
- Using iCloud CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
- Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for iCloud Reminders (CalDAV), Dropbox and CalDAV.
- Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
- Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
- 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
ALARMS & NOTIFICATIONS
- Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center on Mountain Lion as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is not running.
- Add multiple alarms to a single task.
- Set up automatic alarms for tasks with due dates and due times.
- Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
- Personalize 2Do by picking from a variety of handmade, retina-crisp themes.
- 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
- Save backups to external disks and restore from previously saved backups.
- Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
- 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous little shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
- 2Do has been optimized for hundreds of lists and thousands tasks, and won’t slow down over time
- 2Do comes with a fully illustrated user manual consisting of easy-to-follow step-by-step guides.
- Fixed an issue where the Focus lists would appear duplicated for some users
- Fixed an issue where tags created on the Mac would not get created on other devices when using Dropbox
- Tags now add a space after comma when syncing with Toodledo
- Other stability fixes
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7.4 or later