1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Removed a dialog so that accounts created prior to December 3, 2015 can use the New Vault functionality on 10.13
- Many improvements went into Native Messaging support for Chrome and Firefox
- Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin
- Resolved a bug that caused 1Password's main window to have stale Touch ID state
- Resolved an issue that caused placeholder values for addresses to not update when changing countries
- Fixed an issue that caused the Quick Look button to be positioned incorrectly in an anchored item detail
- Resolved an issue that caused Quick Look to fail for Documents on 10.13
- Repaired an issue where 1Password.com re-subscriptions done via the in-app purchase would not be applied to the account
- Fixed an issue that would cause the search scope menu items to hide when they should still be available
- Fixed an issue that prevented using Quick Look on items in local vaults
- Fixed an issue that prevented an unmodified new item from being saved
- Fixed a validation issue that caused the Find menu items to be disabled
- Resolved a layout issue in German when enabling local vaults
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Touch ID Master Password timeout menu from being localized
- Fixed an issue that caused the Strong Password Generator to not update its strength value when the password was typed manually
- Fixes a visual glitch with the more options button on the Strong Password Generator in 1Password mini
- Fixed an issue that could cause pending edits on one device to overwrite actual edits made on another device when updating to version 6.8
- Fixed an issue that prevented Watchtower from being turned off
- Fixed an issue where Touch ID does not re-enable after MacBook Pro lid has opened
- Fixed an issue where some windows might stick around after 1Password mini was closed
- Resolved an issue that would result in incorrect import counts
- Fixed an issue that would cause 1Password to crash when attempting to sign up for a trial on 10.10 and 10.11
- Resolved a crash that could occur if you were in the middle of editing an item and caused an empty selection in the item list
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Mac App Store version to crash on launch if not yet setup and the application was started via the Safari browser extension
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor