1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- 1Password Watchtower, our premiere way to see if your passwords have been compromised, is now enabled by default
- The wording on the sync options shown during initial setup has been clarified
- Customers who purchased 1Password via the Volume Purchase Program on the Mac App Store will no longer be put into read-only mode. VPP customers should expect to be prompted to sign into their Apple ID when they first launch 1Password
- Fixed a layout issue where the Trash would be seen floating halfway up the sidebar
- Resolved an issue where the New Vault item was missing from the 1Password menu for standalone customers
- Corrected an issue that would prevent the Watchtower database from updating automatically
- Resolved a case where a failed Watchtower download would prevent subsequent updates
- Resolved a crash when adding a 1Password.com account by signing in using a web browser
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor