1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
Version 6.5 (MAS+iCloud) :
- 1Password can now be unlocked with your fingerprint on the new Touch ID-capable MacBook Pros.
- Touch Bar support has landed! While using 1Password you will see enhanced controls in the Touch Bar on your new MacBook Pro.
- When creating an account during the first run set up screens, errors will now be displayed when applicable.
- Improved the wording in setup screen Sign In button.
- Improved the wording in the vault migrator.
- Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when right clicking on 1Password mini.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor