1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Item sharing has returned with proper advice for sharing only over secure services.
- When first setting up 1Password the back buttons shown there now properly support VoiceOver.
- The password generator shown when first setting up 1Password now announces the number of words.
- VoiceOver no longer reads the image descriptions in sidebar categories or item list.
- We made it more clear how to sign out of an account in the "Accounts" preferences.
- Improved VoiceOver support in the 1Password Account login form so that the text fields are associated with their labels.
- Improved VoiceOver in the setup and welcome screens.
- Added VoiceOver support for the "Copy", "Reveal", "Large Type", and "Open and Fill" menu items on the item details screen.
- Added VoiceOver support to the Large Type window.
- Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin.
- Fixed an issue where the Import window could select the wrong profile if it had the same name as another profile.
- Fixed a rare issue where some Logins were not properly matching to the current web page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items with invalid created/updated timestamps from syncing with 1Password accounts.
- Removed VoiceOver interactivity for the ornamental image views on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where vault switching in mini was not instantly mirrored in the main app if it was in the background.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor