1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Added the “Reset iCloud Data” to the Help > Troubleshooting menu in our AgileBits Store version of 1Password.
- Added better logging of iCloud Sync in our AgileBits Store version of 1Password, for easier issue diagnosis.
- Fixed an issue where it was no longer possible to drag .app files to 1Password to create Software Licenses.
- Fixed an issue where needless empty backup files were created while running in 1Password for Teams-only mode.
- Fixed an issue displaying a Document would fail in QuickLook after locking and unlocking the app.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t close a item view in mini with the left arrow keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed an issue where save pending changes would prevent auto lock timeout.
- Fixed an issue where changes after the first pending save would be lost when creating a new item.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when unlocking while an anchored mini window contained a 1Password for Teams item.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the sort type in the main app.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting 1Password mini.
- Fixed a crash that could happen while bringing up the main window, especially while unlocking in mini while the main window was closed.
- We added a preference that allows you to control which vault is opened when you unlock the app.
- Autosave now has a better understanding of which sites to avoid.
- Improved the wording on the warning panel that comes up when attempting to update 1Password if multiple instances are found on your Mac.
- The Everyone and Your Vault vaults in 1Password for Teams have been renamed to Shared and Personal to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a rare issue where secondary vaults could fail to be unlocked when 1Password was unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused 1Password mini to not show Logins on certain site variations. For instance, it would show on amazon.com, but not amazon.co.uk.
- Fixed an issue where certain Master Passwords with non-Latin characters could fail to function correctly with 1Password for Teams.
- Fixed a hang when entering the wrong Master Password when offline and using iCloud Sync in the AgileBits Store version of the app.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Option key to not reveal passwords in 1Password mini.
- Fixed an issue that caused anchored 1Password mini windows to lose their contents after unlocking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause settings such as "3rd Party Integration" to fail to stick.
- Fixed an issue where unlock could hang for a long time if syncing to an unavailable Network Storage Device.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor