1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
New and Improved in 4.1.2:
• Added "Lock when fast user switching" preference in Preferences > Security.
• Import from CSV now populates custom fields in the items.
• 1Password will now use the icon from installed applications for Software Licenses.
• Rebooting no longer causes sync to fail when using a custom location in the Dropbox folder.
• Fixed problem where 1Password could send the wrong item to Trash when using View > Item List Layout > Top.
• Other fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.8.4 or later, 64-bit processor