1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding web form filling and automatic strong password generation. All your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure in one secure place using a highly encrypted keychain.
1Password fully supports most web browsers, including Safari, OmniWeb, DEVONagent, Firefox, Flock, Fluid, and NetNewsWire. All browser extensions share the data stored in
- New: Added support for Google Chrome Canary and Chromium.
- Changed: Updated keyboard shortcut descriptions in Preferences to use the new ‘show popup’ semantics. Also removed the line about a Firefox restart being required as this is no longer needed.
- Changed: Several updates to the Diagnostics Report.
- Changed: Reduced Web Socket timeouts to work around connection issuing between the Helper and Google Chrome.
- Changed: Renamed Troubleshooting > Restart Agent to Restart Helper to be more consistent with the Mac App Store version.
- Changed: Now preventing browser extensions from syncing when 1Password data file is changed or recreated.
- Changed: Made some modifications to the inactivity Autolock to attempt to work around an issue some people reported where 1Password locks too frequently.
- Changed: Attempted to fix an issue where 1Password could prevent the computer from sleeping.