1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. All browser extensions share the data stored in the keychain which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 4.5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password also has a companion iPhone/iPod touch application available in iTunes App Store.
- Changed – Updated Autoupdater to allow downloads signed by Apple Developer ID.
- Changed – Updated Diagnostics Report to detect Safari running in 32-bit mode and Trusteer Rapport.
- Fixed – Updated 1Password Agent to no longer crash when the user’s home path cannot be determined.
- Fixed – Updating Password Safe importer with more robust CSV parsing.
- Fixed – Trial period item count now correctly ignores tombstones.