1Blocker Website Inspector allows you to detect number of ads and trackers on a page, analyze content size and loading time, as well as estimate 1Blocker effect in Safari. See for yourself how many ad networks and analytics providers build deep profiles about you across the web.
Using 1Blocker you can also block these ads and tracking scripts in Safari. In addition to ad blocking, you can also block comments, various social widgets, share buttons, obtrusive EU cookie law notices, custom web fonts, adult sites, and more.
Note: an additional install of 1Blocker Extension is recommended in order to block content in Safari.
- Right in 1Blocker Safari extension, you can now simply tap on any page element to block annoying content on any website
- Add the ability to search rules not only by their name, but also by domains to which they are applied
- Links on Macworld can now be accessed as normal
- Comments on Trello and Airbnb are no longer blocked
- Email subscription links open correctly in Safari
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor