010 Editor is a professional-grade editor designed to help you easily edit any file or drive on your computer.
The 010 Editor uses binary templates and provides you an easy-to-use interface.
Featuring a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
010 Editor lets you view and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
010 Editor also lets you find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
With 010 Editor you can analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
Finally 010 Editor lets you Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
- New 010 Editor Repository holds an online collection of Binary Templates and Scripts that have been submitted by users of the software.
- Files from the Repository can be downloaded and installed or uninstalled in 010 Editor with the click of a button.
- Templates or Scripts can be submitted to the Repository directly from 010 Editor.
- Can handle multiple versions of files in the Repository including updates, diffs, merges, etc.
- Updated the style of a number of dialogs including the Startup page and Welcome page.
- Added 'Using the Repository' tutorial to teach the basics of the repository.
- Major upgrade to UI library resulting in a number of minor bug fixes and visual fixes.
- New 'Repository' menu displayed in the File Bar above a Template or Script.
OS X 10.5 or later